Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Anyway.



My whole life I have been talked about.  If I do something good for someone I am accused of ulterior motives. I've been accused of lying. I have been accused of infidelity. I have been endlessly lied about. I've been called selfish among many other things. It has always bothered me. I know what my intentions are. How could people think I am capable of these things? If they knew me at all they would know the truth. If  people are so quick to believe the worst in me, perhaps they never knew me at all? Of course I make mistakes like everyone else. We are all human. But, I don't understand why some people invent reasons to hate me.

I have to remind myself daily that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. God knows my heart, my actions, and my intentions. I have to continue to live my life to please him and no one else. I pray for the ability to see the best in people. I pray for the ability to not pass judgment on others. And, I pray for the ability to forgive.

I have a wonderful life. I have three beautiful, smart, talented children and the most amazing husband in the world. I am truly blessed!
Photobucket

No comments: