Kanyon is one today. How is that possible? We had his party at the farm Sunday. We are so thankful for the friends and family that were able to celebrate with us. This time last year I was so worried that Grandpa wouldn't be here to celebrate Kanyon's first birthday, but he was! It was a lot of fun! I also want to say THANK YOU to my mom and Grandma who cooked most of the food! It was delicious!
He is such a big boy! He is cutting 6 teeth right now. That makes 14! He is going to be walking very soon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


3 comments:
Awwww. Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe he is one already and he is soooo cute !
Thank you! Crazy how fast it goes!
I know its really just too fast :( He really is just sooo adorable though. All your kiddos are the perfect mix of you both!
Post a Comment