Kinnison has strep. UGH. I feel like it is never going to end! Thursday night Kinnison told me her throat hurt. I thought it was drainage because she has had congestion for a couple weeks. Her temp was 99.5 in one ear and nothing in the other. Friday morning I gave her some Mucinex hoping it would help. I volunteered to the field trip with her class. She was fine all day. On the way home she fell asleep, but I figured she was tired from the trip. When we got home she started crying and said she didn't feel well. I took her temp and it was 100.6. I made an appointment at the Pediatric Clinic. The doctor also thought it was drainage, but decided to do a strep test just to make sure. It was positive! She is feeling better this morning.
I'm not sure if Kanyon slept through the night or I slept through him crying, but I got 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Mark that down. I can't remember the last time that happened.
Grandpa went to the lung doctor last week. He was diagnosed with COPD. He got a new inhaler. I really hope it helps. I saw him on Thursday after his appointment and he looked better than he has in months...maybe even a year. Hopefully he will be as good as new!
No comments:
Post a Comment