Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

'Tis the season to be jolly! This is my FAVORITE time of the year. I made it all summer without an air conditioner downstairs. I think I deserve an award. Those of you who know me know that I hate being hot. I cannot wait for the weather to cool down! I enjoy spring and a few things about summer (staying home with the girls), but I countdown to fall all year long. I also countdown to Christmas. I just love this time of the year!

I have some exciting news...I GOT A JOB! Two weeks ago the principal from Leverett Elementary called me at 8:30 p.m. to setup an interview. I interviewed the next day at 8:00 a.m. She called me the next day and offered me a job. I started last Monday. I am an Instructional Assistant/Interventionist. Everyone there has been really nice and helpful. And, today the principal asked me if I would be interested in teaching a few hours as a certified interventionist. Of course I said, "YES!" I am excited and nervous. This will be a pay increase and more importantly it will give me experience to prepare me for my job hunt next year. I will be teaching 5th grade math and literacy!

I took the girls (and myself) to the doctor today. We all three have a sinus infection. We all started to get sick on Saturday and just couldn't beat it. We are all on antibiotics now and will hopefully start feeling better soon. Two nights ago Kinnison was trying to let Tator in the house and somehow fell and hit her face on the concrete floor. I thinks she was trying to stand on or climb over the dog food container. She has a lovely black eye. Dr. Lee checked that out for us too. Luckily she didn't break anything or damage her eye. Dr. Lee was so busy today and he took his time, talked to the girls, and let them play with his stethoscope. He always pretends to find animals in their ears and they think it is hilarious. His staff is wonderful too. They are always so sweet Kinnison and Kimber. We are so blessed to have them here in Prairie Grove!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Fran said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad everything worked out the way it was supposed too ;)

Hope you all get to feeling better soon :)

Cindy said...

Congratulations on your job!!! Thats great news.. Hope your kiddos are already feeling better too :)

Colleen said...

Yay on the job!!