Where do I start?
Meme is doing well. She says she is feeling good. Hopefully the surgery fixed her up. Please pray that she recovers quickly.
Grandpa had surgery yesterday. He had hernia surgery years ago and they think that the screen was rubbing a nerve. So, they clipped that nerve. He is still in a lot of pain. Hopefully that will end soon. Now we need to regulate the leaking heart valve, figure out why his numbers were off on his bloodwork (prostate) and figure out why he is having a hard time opening his mouth. Please say a prayer that we get all of these issues addressed and grandpa will start feeling better soon.
I have been attending NTL class in Bentonville everyday. It makes my days go by slowly. I am still unemployed. I REALLY need a job. Please keep praying.
I am sure you remember me posting about Hannah Grace Crumby. Her dad is in my NTL class. I think about them and pray for them often. I still sob when I think about what they have been through and what that poor baby girl had to endure. I know that people experience tragedy and loss every day. And, my heart breaks for those people. I think this story has stuck with me because Hannah reminds me so much of Kinnison. I don't understand how people don't believe in God. Watch this video. She had so much faith and love in her heart. She had so much strength. Her story motivated Luke and I to donate Christmas gifts to Arkansas Children's Hospital and to donate a portion of Luke's check to St. Jude's. Hannah's mother, Kimberly, posted on their CaringBridge page, "I have learned that childhood cancers take more lives than many of the other diseases we hear a lot about, but only 3% of cancer funding goes to childhood cancers." This makes me so sad. My children are my life. I can't imagine going through what the Crumby family has gone through. We should be investing everything we have into children's cancer research. Please find a way to donate this year. You can donate money. You can donate your hair. You can donate bone marrow. You can donate toys. You can donate your time. There are many ways that you can change the life of a child.
Please say a prayer for James, Kimberly and Caleb Crumby.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment