Well, it is official...Kimber is a big girl. Gammy got her a backpack for her birthday and she has been dying to go to school ever since. I had to go to work today but couldn't miss her first day of school. So, I met my mom at the church a couple minutes early to get some photos. I was really worried about her. She has always been a mamma's girl. She didn't want to go into the room by herself. Once we were in there she was OK. My mom and I snuck out and watched her for a minute and then left. I cried. I sent her teacher a text message around lunch time and she said that Kimber was doing really well. She had cried a little bit and didn't eat very much, but fell asleep at nap time. Kimber said she had fun and got to play with babies. She said she wants to go back on Thursday. Hopefully she will do even better on Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment