Last weekend the family got together to repair the old barn at our farm. It is something my Grandpa has wanted done for a very long time. It was built by my Grandpa, Great Grandpa and Great Uncle. Luke found someone on Craigslist who was giving away old tin. He loaded it up by himself. He loaded it for hours... until it was too dark to load any more. We ended up having enough to do the top and both sides, but not the ends. We had to buy some new wood and the rest of the tin. It looks so much better! Hopefully we will get to paint it soon. I am so proud of my family for pulling together. This was very important to Grandpa. We could have had a new barn built, but this barn means something. So, thanks for all of your hard work! I also want to thank my Mom. She planned this day and cooked us some amazing food. Thanks, Mom!
Luke~ Thank you so much for getting the tin. And, I appreciate everything that you did this weekend. I am so blessed to be married to someone who works as hard as you do. This was very important to Grandpa. So, thank you for making it happen!
1 comment:
What a memory this will be! You took some great pics as well.
Post a Comment