I passed the Praxis II! I still have to take the Praxis I though. The Praxis II is offered a limited amount of times during the year. I needed to pass it before next June, so I took it before I took the Praxis I. I will take the Praxis I sometime this fall. I thought I would feel relieved, but I don't. My summer classes are very time consuming and my fall classes are going to be horrible. I am taking four classes in the fall. I will have to attend two eight week classes at NWACC twice a week. I am not looking forward to that at all. It has been a long hard road. But, I feel like I am finally making some progress. Passing the Praxis II was a step in the right direction. It was probably the thing I was dreading the most. I will be done in May. Then I have to begin the NTL program. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Awesome! Good Job and keep up the hard work! It will all pay off in the end.
Post a Comment